Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy S4
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy S4?
Unlocking a Galaxy S4 mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG S4 from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.,
- – All Samsung Galaxy S4 variants are supported for unlocking (GT-i9500, GT-9502, GT-9505, GT-i9506, GT-i9505G, SHV-E330K, SHV-E330K, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300K, SGH-i337, SGH-M919, GT-I9508, SGH-N045, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919V and others).